Athletics & Activities
Requirements for participating in athletics
- Complete required FinalForms registration (including proof of required medical insurance).
- Need Student-Athlete Medical Insurance? Go to: Myers-Stevens & Toohey
- Submit a current sports physical exam (valid for 13 months)
- Maintain your academic eligibility. The best way to stay eligible for athletics is to have a 2.0 GPA or better and pass 5 of 6 classes. For more details read School Board Policy: 2151R Interscholastic Athletics and Activities.
Students attending Bryant, Wainwright, Tacoma Online, or a non-TPS school
Students enrolled at Bryant Montessori, Wainwright Intermediate and Tacoma Online students need to contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their school of residence before registering for athletics.
Residents of Tacoma Public Schools:
- Homeschool students must contact the Athletic Director at their school of residence to create a FinalForms account and be fully enrolled in Tacoma Public Schools to include immunization records and emergency health information.
- Private school students shall participate at the public school that is nearest to that student’s private school, provided the student resides in Tacoma School District. Contact the Athletic Director at that public school to create a FinalForms account and be fully enrolled in Tacoma Public Schools, to include immunization records and emergency health information.
- If a private school student is a resident of a different school district, they must participate at their school of residence.
Middle School Athletics Schedules
- Bryant Montessori students register and participate at Hilltop Heritage Middle School.
- Wainwright Intermediate School students register and participate at Gray Middle School. Transportation is provided.
- Tacoma Online students can register by contacting the athletic director at their neighborhood middle school.