2019-2020 School Supply List
- Backpack (no wheels, multiple pockets; make sure 3-inch binder fits)
- Pens, blue/black/red
- 3 inch binder (given in AVID Homeroom)
- Colored pencils/markers/colored pens
- 8-10 70-page spiral notebooks
- 8-10 composition books, college ruled
- Glue sticks
- Pencil pouch, sturdy cloth
- Metric scale ruler, 12” and 6”
- Dividers, strong plastic with pockets
- Pencils, 4-6 #2 with erasers
- Tissues (for AVID Homeroom)
- Highlighters, variety of colors
- Ear buds or head phones for testing
- Pencil sharpener, hand held
Keep extra supplies at home until needed.
**Having proper supplies is an AVID strategy that will support our students with academic success!**
Additional Items Paid to Mason Middle School Cashier
- $15 ASB Membership
- $3 Student Planner
- TBD 6th Grade Science Lab Fee
- $10 7th Grade Science Lab Fee
- $12 8th Grade Science Lab Fee
- $6 Time for Kids magazine. (McDaniel-6th Gr. SS)
- $10 Junior Scholastic magazine. (Strong-6th Gr. ELA)
- $10 Art fee
- Foreign Language: teachers do not have a set class fee however would appreciate any donation you could give
Dress code t-shirts and sweatshirts are sold by Mason Booster Club.
Supplies will need to be replenished throughout the school year.
Extra supplies should be kept at home and sent to school when needed.
Contact our counseling office if you need assistance with supplies. 253-571-7081