2021-2022 School Supply List
- Backpack (no wheels, multiple pockets; make sure 3-inch binder fits, padded packet to carry laptop)
- Pens, blue/black/red
- Colored pencils/markers/colored pens
- 7- spiral notebooks
- 7 composition books, college ruled
- Glue sticks
- Pencil pouch, sturdy cloth
- Metric scale ruler, 12” and 6”
- Dividers, strong plastic with pockets
- Pencils, 4-6 #2 with erasers
- Tissues (for AVID Homeroom)
- Highlighters, variety of colors
- Ear buds or head phones for testing
- Pencil sharpener, hand held
- Mask (must be two layer)
Keep extra supplies at home until needed.
**Having proper supplies is an AVID strategy that will support our students with academic success!**
Additional Items Paid to Mason Middle School Cashier
- $15 ASB Membership (required for athletics and activities)
- $10 Science Lab Fee
- $10 Junior Scholastic magazine. (Grade 6: Social Studies)
- $5 Art fee
- $5 Spanish & French
Dress code t-shirts and sweatshirts are sold by Mason Booster Club.
Supplies will need to be replenished throughout the school year.
Extra supplies should be kept at home and sent to school when needed.
Contact our counseling office if you need assistance with supplies. 253-571-7081